Last updated: August 25. 2013 4:52AM - 26 Views

Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

LIMA - 10:50 a.m., May 1 - An electrical short in a portable breathing machine is reportedly to blame for an early morning fire at a Lima apartment building.Firefighters were called to the Barr Apartments, 210 N. Union St., shortly after 5 a.m., Platoon Chief Ed Hower said. There was minimal fire damage, but the heat and smoke triggered the buildings sprinkler system, he said. No one was injured.Damage has been estimated at $10,000 to the property and $10,000 to contents, Hower said. The fire remains under investigation.

comments powered by Disqus

Featured Businesses


Info Minute

Gas Prices

Lima Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com