Thursday, April 17, 2014





Lima house fire kills two dogs


August 25. 2013 3:04AM
Story Tools
PrintPrint | E-MailEMail | SaveSave | Hear Generate QR Code QR
Send to Kindle


LIMA An overloaded electrical outlet sparked a house fire on South Union Street on Sunday afternoon that killed two dogs.



Lima Fire Department was dispatched just after 5 p.m. to extinguish the flames at 809 S. Union Street. Battalion Chief Greg Kirkendall said the fire was confined to the living room, but there was heavy smoke damage throughout the home.



Residents were not home at the time. Fire officials estimate total damages around $7,500.





Comments
comments powered by Disqus
Poll


Social Media/RSS
LimaOhio.com on Facebook
LimaOhio.com on Twitter
LimaOhio.com on Youtube
LimaOhio.com RSS Feeds





Civitas Media
COPYRIGHT 2013 CIVITAS MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.