LIMA — A man accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old boy and a teenager pleaded guilty to two charges Monday.Walter Meiter Jr., pleaded guilty to two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. He is scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 28 and faces up to 10 years in prison. Meiter, 65, was charged with rape and two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. The rape charge was dropped as part of the negotiated plea. At an earlier hearing, the boy was called to the witness stand to testify he and Meiter began having sex more than two years ago.The boy said he moved into the Colony Mobile Home Park in 2008 with his mother after his parents split up. Soon after, he met Meiter who coerced him into a sexual relationship, he said.The boy said he and Meiter had been having sex until July, just prior to him telling authorities about it.Another teenager, who recently turned 18, testified he was at the trailer while the younger boy had sex with Meiter in front of him. He also said he saw Meiter having sex with another boy. Sometimes Meiter would take one of the boys back into his bedroom and engage in sex out of sight, the older boy said.You can comment on this story at www.limaohio.com.